AARP Live is back Thursday, September 19th at 9:00 p.m. CT / 10:00 p.m. ET. Watch Kentucky’s own, Charlotte Whittaker, as she joins other AARP state office guests and RFD-TV host, Mark Oppold.
Join the conversation at 1-877-731-6733 with your questions. Tweet questions to @AARPLive. The one hour live show is streamed online: www.AARP.org/rfd and www.facebook.com/aarplive. Click to find RFD-TV in your hometown.
September’s AARP Live line-up:
- Affordable Care Act and what it means for you
- State fairs around the country
- Preview of Life@50+ in Atlanta
- Our Caregiving moment looks at home-based medical care.
- Sarah Jennings, State Director, AARP South Dakota
- Greg Marchildon, State Director, AARP Vermont
- Nicole Duritz, AARP VP-Health & Family
- Charlotte Whittaker, Volunteer & Executive Council Member, AARP Kentucky
Catch a preview of September’s AARP Live, here: