- With key portions of the Affordable Care Act currently being implemented, AARP Michigan will deliver free, fact-based presentations on how the new health care law affects Michigan residents and their families.
Scheduled sessions include:
- – State Senator Hoon-Yung Hopgood Affordable Care Act Town Hall featuring Cleve Lee, AARP Health and Supportive Services Volunteer at Kennedy Memorial Building, 3240 Ferris Avenue, Lincoln Park, at 11 a.m. on Oct. 21
– Fibromyalgia Education Group of Sanilac featuring Andy Farmer, AARP Associate State Director, at Sanilac Library, 7130 Main Street, Port Sanilac, Oct. 21 at 2 p.m.
– Democratic Party of Sanilac County featuring Andy Farmer, AARP Associate State Director at Liberty Lanes, 100 Kristian Street, Sandusky, at 7 p.m. on Oct . 21
– Mt. Hebron Missionary Baptist Church featuring Annie Mae, AARP Health and Supportive Services Volunteer at 20740 Reimanville, Ave., Ferndale, 11 a.m. on Oct. 26
– State Rep. Rashida Tlaib ACA Town Hall and Enrollment Event featuring Annie Mae Holt, AARP Health and Supportive Services Volunteer at CHASS Clinic, 5635 W. Fort Street, Detroit, from 5-8 p.m. Oct. 28.
–Claudette Shaffer, AARP Michigan Health and Supportive Services Volunteer will lead a session on November 1 at 1 p.m. at Central Michigan University at the Education and Human Services building in Room 413.
Return to the AARP Michigan web page for updates.
Photo by SatoriWorldMedical