Join AARP and the Small Business Majority for a one-hour webinar on retirement plan options for small business, including a new small business retirement plan option now being proposed for consideration by the Legislature. We will present the webinar twice, on December 10 and 17th, so that everyone will have a chance to participate. This webinar will be of particular interest to people who own, operate or work for small businesses in our state.
- The status of small business retirement plans, what is working and not working for business owners and their employees.
- The retirement savings crisis in Washington.
- The new START (Save Toward a Retirement Today) legislative proposal for a simple, low cost workplace retirement savings option for businesses with less than 100 employees.
- David John of AARP’s Public Policy Institute
- Washington State Senator Mark Mullet
- Terry Gardiner of the Small Business Majority
The webinars are free, but you must pre-register:
Tuesday, December 10th at 1:00pm-2:00pm. Click here to register for the webinar.
Tuesday, December 17th at 1:00pm-2:00pm. Click here to register for the webinar.
A question and answer period will follow.