Are you a passionate, strategic thinker with the ability to motivate and inspire others? If so, now is the time to apply to join the AARP Wisconsin Executive Council! Our office is now accepting applications for an Executive Council member, one of AARP’s top volunteer positions at the state level. Visionary leaders are needed to help shape our community outreach and advocacy efforts here in Wisconsin.
Be a Leader:
* Lead more than 150 AARP volunteers in Wisconsin
* Represent the concerns of more than 830,000 AARP members in the state
* Play a key role in achieving AARP’s vision, mission and strategic priorities in our state
AARP Executive Council members have a great opportunity to build relationships with organizations and key decision makers that will impact the lives of Wisconsinites of all ages. The ideal candidate for this position:
- Has a record of achievement in either community service or a professional career.
- Has knowledge of and a passion for at least one of AARP’s priority issues.
- Has extensive personal and professional networks.
- Is a strong public speaker with the ability to become an organizational spokesperson.
- Has Internet access and is proficient in Microsoft Office as well as email.
Time commitment is flexible and varies. Some travel may be required in Wisconsin. Approved travel and other expenses are reimbursed. The deadline to submit your application is 5:00 PM Central Time on Friday, March 31st – so apply now!