In recognition of the 50th Anniversary of the Vietnam War, AARP appreciates all the sacrifices veterans have made for this county and we want to be sure they are aware of the benefits they have earned.
On Monday, September 15, 2014, please join the Milwaukee County Veterans Service Office and the Milwaukee County Department on Aging for an opportunity to learn more about benefits available to veterans and their surviving spouses.
Monday, September 15, 2014
9:00 am – 1:00 pm
*Special presentation at 9:00 am and 11:00 am
Milwaukee County War Memorial Center
750 N Lincoln Memorial
Milwaukee, WI 53202
*Free parking is available in the O’Donnell Parking Structure and in the lot north of the War Memorial.
The event includes:
- FREE – admission, parking and refreshments
- Explanation of benefits you may be eligible for
- Opportunity to ask questions
- On-site registration for certain benefits
- Information about community services (Foodshare, energy assistance, home repair and legal action)
If are are veteran or know someone who is, help us spread the word about this important event!