Whether retirement is years down the road, or right around the corner, ensuring a secure financial future takes planning. Whether it’s understanding Medicare, creating an estate plan, or protecting your hard earned savings, putting a solid plan in place can be a bit like solving a jigsaw puzzle.
Money Matters for All Ages can help make those decisions more manageable. Once again, AARP South Dakota, along with Active Generations, will host Money Matters for All Ages, a free workshop for people of any age. The day-long seminar will be held Thursday, April 10, at Active Generations, 2300 W. 46th St., Sioux Falls.
This is the fifth year that AARP has teamed with Active Generations and other local organizations and financial experts to hold the financial seminar. Attendees should find presentations of interest, no matter their stage of financial planning. The workshop will include about 10 sessions on topics ranging from investing to entrepreneurship. Participants can attend one session or as many as they choose through out the day.
- Medicare Summaries Explained
- How to Prevent Outliving Your Nest Egg
- Long Term Care: Protecting Your Savings
- Navigating Affordable Housing Options
- Living On Your Income as Expenses Rise
- Investing Strategies: The Importance of Diversification
- Financial Round Table
- Identity Theft Prevention
- Current Concerns for Fixed Income Investors
- How to Start and Grow a Business
- Life Reimagined
- Weapons of Fraud
- Estate Planning and Consideration
Lunch will be provided for the first 75 individuals who register. Registration is required. Down load the registration form below and mail it to Active Generations.