AARP Virginia staff and volunteers work together in bringing you real possibilities to your community. We host informative workshops on how to modify your home for easy living, the ABCs of Aging and how you can make your voice heard in Washington. Our events are for educational purposes and no products are promoted. We also work in partnership with many community organizations to connect you to unique tools and programs to tackle issues that matter most to you and your family.Our events are for educational purposes, no products are promoted and free unless noted otherwise.
Here are upcoming events in your area:
- Ebenezer Baptist Church and the Pi Lambda Lambda Chapter of Omega Psi Phi Fraternity Health Fair
Saturday, July 26th from 9:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
Ebenezer Baptist Church, 13020 Telegraph Road, Woodbridge, VA 22192
- Annual African American Heritage Festival, Manassas
Saturday, August 2 from 12:00 noon – 6:00 p.m.
Grace E. Metz Middle School (outdoors), 9950 Wellington Road, Manassas, Va., 20110
- AARP Driver Safety presents: THE SMART DRIVER COURSE
Monday & Tuesday, August 19 & 20 from 9:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
Culpeper Baptist Retirement Community, 12425 Village Loop, Culpeper, VA
- For Baby Boomers and Beyond – Sing with one of the Northern Virginia Encore Chorales this Fall
Encore Chorale for singers 55+ starting September 2014 for 15 weeks in Northern Virginia
- Russell Temple C.M.E. Church Health and Wellness Fair
Saturday, September 20 from 10:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
507 N. Alfred Street, Alexandria, 22314
- Manassas Latino Heritage Festival
Sunday, September 21 from 12:00 noon – 5:00 p.m.
Harris Pavilion in downtown Manassas
- Senior Law Day sponsored by Senior Services of Alexandria
Saturday, October 18 from 8:00 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
First Baptist Church on King Street, Alexandria