The University of Denver & Dementia Friendly Denver Present:
*Reducing Your Risk for Alzheimer’s and Dementia
A Community Education Event
Saturday, September 30, 9:00 until 11:00 AM
Event will be held in the June Swaner Gates Concert Hall in the Robert and Judi Newman Center for the Performing Arts, located on the University of Denver Campus 2344 E. Iliff Ave., Denver
Admission Is Free – Doors Open at 8:30 AM
Get Answers to Questions Like:
- How can I reduce my family’s risk for dementia?
- What is the difference between Alzheimer’s and dementia?
- What are the warning signs for dementia?
- How do I communicate with someone with dementia?
- What are the latest research updates?
On street campus parking or self-pay parking at the Newman Center garage ($8 cash only) Light rail access via the E, F and H lines
*This is not an AARP event. Any information you provide to the host organization will be governed by its privacy statement.