Join AARP for our free monthly social events all across Maine! They’re a great way to meet new people and find out what we’re doing in your community. The first beverage at each event is on us and friends are welcome.
We are also delighted to present our free speaker series call Dirigo Speaks featuring wonderful speakers including best-selling authors and community leaders.
Our monthly events include:
- Augusta On-Tap: Third Thursday of each month from 4-6 PM at The Black and Tan
- Augusta Coffee Klatsch: Third Wednesday of each month from 8-10 AM at Lisa’s Restaurant
- Bangor On-Tap: Second Thursday of each month from 4:30-6:30 PM at Geaghan’s Brewery
- Bangor Coffee Klatsch: Second Friday of each month from 8-10 AM at Bagel Central
Brunswick Coffee: Third Wednesdays of each month from 11AM-1PM at the Coastal Landing Retirement Community 142 Neptune Drive, Brunswick Landing, Brunswick (FMI: firstname.lastname@example.org or Sandy 207-751-4561)
- Portland On-Tap: Third Thursday of each month from 4-6 PM at RiRa
- Portland Coffee: First Friday of each month from 8:30-10 AM at AARP Maine State Office
- Waterville/Winslow Lunch Bunch: Third Wednesday from 11-1PM at The Lobster Trap – 25 Bay Street, Winslow
- York Beach Coffee Klatsch: Last Monday of each month from 8-10 AM at Mike’s American Diner