Qualifying senior customers can reduce their energy usage and save on their natural gas and energy bills by participating in the WarmWise Residential Elderly Audit Program.
Eligible customers will receive a free in-home walk-through assessment to identify potential energy efficiency improvements.
During the assessment, our WarmWise approved contractors will install:
• High-efficiency shower head(s)
• Faucet aerators
• Water heater pipe insulation
• Programmable thermostat
Customers will also receive an assessment report identifying additional energy efficiency improvements eligible for WarmWise rebates to assist in savings that last for years.
To qualify, Columbia Gas of Virginia residential customers must:
• Be 65 years of age or older
• Have natural gas space heating and water heating systems in their homes
• Not be eligible for federal or state weatherization assistance
• Meet the required income guidelines
Visit WarmWiseVA.com to access the Residential Elderly Audit Program application or contact Carla Haga at 804-777-3077.