Be part of an essential conversation to address systemic change for the most vulnerable within our congregations and communities. Join us Saturday, June 30, 2018 from 9:30 a.m. – 11:30 a.m. at My Father’s House Christian Church International, located on 4746 Eisenhower Avenue, Alexandria, VA 22304.
Pastors, faith leaders, health care professionals, researchers and community advocates from across the Delaware, Maryland, and Virginia areas will discuss how to support, uplift and encourage family caregivers.
Speakers at this discussion include:
- Pastors Lou and Sheila Whiting, My Father’s House
- Gayle Porter and Dr. Marilyn Gaston, Directors of the Gaston and Porter Health Improvement Center and Authors of “Prime Time: The African American Woman’s Complete Guide to Midlife Health and Wellness”
- David Posner, Vice President of HomeCare.com
- Kenneth B Ballard, Ordained Minister and Licensed Professional Clinical Counselor
- Minister Ellihue Henderson, Jr., Director of Mount Zion Baptist Church Senior Saints Ministry
- Monique Acosta House, Patient Advocate
A $10 donation is kindly requested to prepare refreshments and provide respite care professionals for those in need of support for loved ones during this event.
Please call 1-877-926-8300 or register online at www.aarp.cvent.com/AlexandriaFaithLeadersCaregivingBreakfast