Check out the October AARP North Dakota newsletter.
- Telephone Town Halls with U.S. Senate Candidates.
- Burkholder Named Recipient of Volunteer Award.
- Caregiving Expert to Speak in Bismarck and Fargo.
- Minot, Grand Forks Caregiving Lunch and Learns.
- Upcoming Coffee and Conversations in Mayville, Cavalier, and Valley City.
- Monthly legislative update calls with Advocacy Director Mike Chaussee.
- Upcoming driver safety classes around the state.
- Get Help with Medicare Part D during Open Enrollment
If you’d like to receive the newsletter by mail every month, email your USPS address to email@example.com.
We are encouraging AARP members in North Dakota to sign up to receive email from AARP North Dakota about upcoming events and other news. Go to http://www.aarp.org/yes2emailND. If you don’t already have an account on the AARP website, you’ll have to create one (by entering a user name and password) before you can opt in to receive our email.
You’ll receive emails about upcoming events such as lunch and learns, Movies for Grownups, and free document shredding. We’ll also periodically send you an email with other news from AARP North Dakota, such as volunteer opportunities, efforts to stop utility rate increases, and our advocacy work on behalf of North Dakotans 50 and older.
So, please opt in to receive our emails and be among the first to know about our upcoming events in your area.