Get to know AARP at our Volunteer Mixer
Our volunteers make a difference in Chicago. Join us to find out more about what AARP Illinois is doing in the community and how you can get involved.
AARP works with legislators, individuals, and partner organizations to improve health care quality and access; to educate people about the importance of saving and managing money; and to protect consumers from fraud. We also have volunteers at movies, festivals, and live theater events. Bring a friend and mix it up!
Learn more about volunteering opportunities:
- AARP Illinois State Office (Advocacy & Community Outreach)
- AARP Foundation Experience Corp (Tutors)
- AARP Drivers Safety (Safe Driver Instructors)
- Retired Senior Volunteer Program (Community Partner Opportunities)
- Tax Aide (Assist with Taxes)
Thursday, October 11, 2018
4 – 7 p.m.
AARP Chicago Office
222 North LaSalle, #710
Chicago, IL. 60601
RSVP online at: aarp.cvent.com/VolunteerMixer or call 1-312-458-3626
Food, Fun & Games!