Judy Collins grew up in Denver, where she began studying classical piano at an early age. In her teens, Collins turned to folk music and was one of the catalysts that sparked the socially-conscious spirit of the American folk-rock scene, scoring her first commercial hit in 1967 with “Both Sides Now.” By the 1970s, Collins had a solid reputation as an a wide-ranging vocalist and had begun to stand out for her own compositions. Now in her seventies, Collins continues to record and perform her music worldwide.
AARP Members and their guests receive 10 percent off on Orchestra seating.
Tickets are available at:
Tickets are available online. Â To receive the discount use promo code RP2013*
Where: Paramount Theatre
1621 Glenarm Place
Denver, CO 80202
When:Â 8:00 pm / Doors open at 7:00pm
- The Paramount Theatre is a non-smoking facility, accessible to all ages
- No cameras or recording devices are allowed into the theatre
- No food or beverage of any kind may be brought into the theatre
- Second Floor Seating for Mezzanine and Balcony are accessible by stairs only.
- For all side sections, lower seat numbers are more centered, while higher seat numbers are more toward the outside of the section.
- The bar is open for most events, serving alcohol, soft beverages and snacks