Join AARP for our free monthly social events all across Maine! They’re a great way to meet new people and find out what we’re doing in your community. The first beverage – either alcoholic or non-alcoholic – at each event is on us. Bring a friend – all are welcome!
Interested in serving as a volunteer host for any of these events? Send us a note at email@example.com and we can help you get started. Thank you!
- Augusta On-Tap: Third Thursday of each month from 4-6 PM at The Black and Tan, 18 Bridge Street, Augusta
- Augusta Coffee Klatsch: Third Wednesday of each month from 8-10 AM at Lisa’s Restaurant, 15 Bangor Street, Augusta
- Bangor Coffee Klatsch: Second Friday of each month from 8-10 AM at Central Meeting House right next to Bagel Central, 33 Central Street, Bangor
- Brewer On-Tap: Second Thursday of each month from 4:30-6:30 PM at Geaghan Brothers Brewing Company, 34 Abbot Street, Brewer
- Dover-Foxcroft: Fourth Tuesday of each month from 10-11:30 AM at The Mill Restaurant, 5 E Main St, Dover-Foxcroft
- Lewiston Coffee Klatch: Fourth Wednesday of each month from 8-10 AM at E.Claire’s and Pastries, 35 Canal Street, Lewiston, ME
- Lewiston On-Tap: Fourth Thursday of each month from 4:30-6:30 PM at Baxter Brewing Company, 130 Mill Street, Lewiston
- Portland On-Tap: Third Thursday of each month from 4-6 PM at Sea Dog Brewing Company, 125 Western Ave, South Portland
- Portland Coffee: First Friday of each month from 8:30-10 AM at AARP Maine State Office, 53 Baxter Boulevard, Portland
- Rockport Coffee: Second Tuesday of each month from 8:30-10:30 AM at Seafolk Coffee, 22 Central St, Rockport
- Searsmont On-Tap: Third Wednesday of each month, 4-6 PM at Threshers Brewing Company, 22 Main Street, Searsmont
- Topsham On-Tap: Third Wednesday of each month, 4-6 PM at Sea Dog Brewing Company, 1 Bowdoin Mill Island, Topsham
York County Coffee: Last Monday of each month from 8-10 AM at Mike’s American Diner, 1132 Portland Road, Arundel