Join AARP for our free monthly social events all across Maine! They’re a great way to meet new people and find out what we’re doing in your community. The first beverage - either alcoholic or non-alcoholic - at each event is on us. Bring a friend - all are welcome!
Interested in serving as a volunteer host for any of these events? We are particularly looking for volunteers to lead the coffees in Belfast and Midcoast Maine. These are fun events to host and we hope to hear from you! Send us a note at email@example.com and we can help you get started. Thank you!
- Arundel Coffee: Last Monday of each month from 8-9:30 AM at Mike's American Diner, 1132 Portland Road, Arundel
- Augusta On-Tap: Third Thursday of each month from 4-6 PM at The Black and Tan, 18 Bridge Street, Augusta
- Augusta Coffee Klatsch: Third Wednesday of each month from 8-9:30 AM at Lisa’s Restaurant, 15 Bangor Street, Augusta
- Bangor Coffee Klatsch: Second Friday of each month from 8-10 AM at Bagel Central Community Room, 33 Central Street, Bangor
- Belfast Community Coffee: Second Tuesday of each month from 9-10:30 AM at The Bazz, 17 Court St, Belfast
- Brewer On-Tap: Second Thursday of each month from 4-6 PM at Geaghan Brothers Brewing Company, 34 Abbott Street, Brewer
- Dover-Foxcroft Coffee Talk: Last Tuesday of each month from 10-11 AM at The Commons at Central Hall, 152 East Main Street, Dover-Foxcroft
- Lewiston Coffee Klatsch: Last Wednesday of each month from 8-10 AM at E. Claire and Pastries, 35 Canal Street, Lewiston
- Lewiston On-Tap: Fourth Thursday of each month from 4:30-6:30 PM at The Pit Bar & Grill, 838 Lisbon Street, Lewiston
- Midcoast On-Tap: Third Wednesday of each month from 4:30-6:30 PM at Thresher's Brewing Company, 1 Starr St, Thomaston
- Portland Coffee: First Friday of each month from 8:30-10 AM at AARP Maine State Office, 53 Baxter Boulevard, Portland
- Skowhegan Coffee: Last Wednesday of each month from 9:30-11 AM at The Miller's Table at Maine Grains, 42 Court St, Skowhegan
Interested in serving as a volunteer host for any of these events? Send us a note at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can help you get started. Thank you!