Join Marco as he talks about his mother and caregiving in the Latino community
Join television personality, public speaker, and activist Marco Antonio Regil for a special Caregiving Q&A on Tuesday, September 19, 2017 at 6:00 pm MT, as he shares his experience and answers questions about caring for a loved one. When Marco was just 18, his mother suffered injuries in a car accident that left her bedridden for a year. As he took care of her, she became his best friend and greatest support. Later in life, when she became diagnosed with Alzheimer‚Äôs, Marco again cared for his mother. After she passed away, he decided to share his experiences.
Marco will share his story, share ideas, and answer common questions for Latino family caregivers, including:
- What motivates Latino families to care for their loved ones
- Tips on how to prepare to be a caregiver for a family member
- Specific challenges faced by the Latino community and how to solve them
- How to help your loved one ‚Äúage at home‚ÄĚ
- Bilingual resources available to family caregivers
Register today¬† for the Tuesday, September 19, 2017 webinar!