- Coping After a Fall;
- Identifying Home Hazards;
- Safe Footwear Instruction;
- Exercise with a Physical Therapist;
- Visions and Falls with an Optometrist; and
- Medication Review with a Pharmacist.
"Stepping On" is offering two workshops in Davis County. Both workshops last for seven weeks and start on Tuesday, September 29, meeting each Tuesday. One workshop will be held at the South Davis Recreation Center, 550 North 200 West, Bountiful, UT 84010 from 9:00 am--11:00 am. There is a $15 fee for the workshops. The other workshop will be held at the Autumn Glow Autumn Glow Senior Activity Center, 81 East Center Street, Kaysville, UT 84037 from 12:30 pm--2:30 pm. There is no fee for this workshop.
To register or for more information, call 801-525-5087.