AARP Eye Center
Hone your kitchen skills with AARP’s continuing Fast, Healthy & Ono cooking webinars. In April, Windward Community College’s Chef Daniel Swift will teach us the French en papillote technique (cooking in paper), how to make a Spanish Frittata, healthy crab cakes, and give us a taste of Tuscany. Master Butcher Dale Thomas will also teach us techniques for cutting and cooking a whole chicken to help stretch our food dollars.
Register to get a Zoom link at http://aarp.cvent.com/HIcooking or watch every Thursday at 5 p.m. on Facebook Live on the AARP Hawai`i Facebook page. Then grab your apron and cook along with the chef. If you register, AARP will email you the recipes for the dishes before the webinars begin.
April Fast, Healthy and Ono webinars
(Every Thursday at 5 p.m.)
- April 1: Cooking En Papillote – Fresh Fish with Garden Veggies
- April 8: Taste of Tuscany – Meatballs in tomato sauce with a healthy bruschetta
- April 15: The Whole Bird – Getting the Most from Your Chicken
- April 22: Classic Crab Cakes with a Healthy Twist
- April 29: You Gotta Try This Frittata – Spanish Breakfast Skillet Meal