FOOD ACCESS GUIDE FOR OLDER ADULTS DURING COVID-19
*Source: Baltimore City Health Department.
Who can I talk to about where to get food?
If you need someone to talk to and help answer questions, call the Maryland Access Point, at 410-396-CARE (2273). You will recieve special support services for those over 60.
What food resources are available in the community?
Click HERE to find local food distribution sites in the City.
How can I get meals delivered?
Call Maryland Access Point (410)396-CARE (2273) to connect with Meals on Wheels.
Does my housing site offer meals for older adults?
Older adults who participate in Eating Together in Baltimore can reserve a meal through their Eating Together site:
- Abundant Life Towers I
- Apostolic Towers
- Basilica Place
- Belvedere Green
- Bernard Mason Senior Housing
- Bolton North
- Christ Church Harbor
- DePaul House
- Epiphany House (GEDCO)
- Everall Gardens
- Hanover Square
- Highlandtown Plaza Cooperative
- Kirkwood House
- Lakewood Apartments
- Manhattan Park Apartments
- Manor South (Weinberg)
- Marlborough Apartments
- Memorial Apartments
- Moravia Park Drive Apartments
- N.M. Carroll Manor
- Our Lady of Fatima Senior Housing II
- Park View at Coldspring
- Penn North Plaza
- Renaissance Gardens
- Waters Tower Senior Apartments
- Weinberg Place
Where can I buy groceries at stores with fewer crowds?
- GIANT - 6:00am to 7:00am every day
- Dollar General - First hour of each day
- Target - One hour before opening on Wednesday morning
- Whole Foods - One hour before opening
- Safeway - 6:00am to 9:00am on Tuesdays and Thursdays
- Harris Teeter - 6:00am to 7:00am Monday and Thursday
- Save-A-Lot - Check your local store for participating times
- Aldi - One hour before opening Tuesdays and Thursdays
What grocery stores will deliver to my home?
- GIANT – PeaPod, 1-800-573-2763
- Shoppers - www.shoppersfood.com/online-ordering/one-hour-delivery.html
- Safeway – www.safeway.com
- Eddie’s Roland Park 410-889-1558 (does not accept EBT)
- ShopRite – shop.shoprite.com
- Aldi, PriceRite, Giant, Safeway, Shoppers, Harris Teeter, BJs, ShopRite, and CVS all offer deliver through the InstaCart App