Don’t miss our local, online event for family caregivers.
ONLINE CARE FAIR
Tips, tools, resources and support for family caregivers in Arizona
Thursday, November 15, 2018, 2-5 p.m. PT
When it comes to caring for a loved one, everyone’s journey is different. That’s why you shouldn’t miss AARP’s Online Care Fair, a FREE live online event that offers resources, answers and support no matter where yours takes you. Filled with tips, tools, and access to local and state services, the Fair aims to help make caring for a spouse, parent or other loved one as smooth as possible—and help you prepare for what may be coming down the road.
Register today to get helpful advice and resources—whether you’re looking for important legal and financial documents or caregiving resources near you. You’ll also get tips for at-home or long-distance care—we even offer helpful information for those supporting veterans.
Sign up today to take advantage of:
- Live, 30-minute webinars like Prepare to Care: Tips for First-Time Caregivers, Tips for Working Caregivers, and End of Life Care and Preparation
- Scheduled chats on staying connected and suggestions on how to pay for care
- Exhibit halls where you can interact with collaborating organizations
- Chats with AARP staff in your state to point you to local resources
- Interactive videos, quizzes and infographics such as Accessing a Loved One’s Needs, 5 Steps to Help You in Your Caregiving Journey and The Working Caregiver
- Caregiving podcasts on timely and useful topics for family caregivers
- And much more!