We know Delawareans are people who make a difference. AARP Delaware volunteers use their life and work skills to make the state better for people age 50 and over. They participate in advocacy, community outreach and communications activities on issues that are important to them.
You can make a difference as an AARP volunteer.
- Share the benefits of life experiences.
- Help achieve the goals AARP Delaware members care most about – health, financial security and living their best lives in their own homes and communities.
- Benefit from high quality training and education.
- Enjoy stimulating new challenges.
- Partner with others who share their commitment to improving quality of life
And, how can you do this? You might choose to:
- Help share postings on social media
- Write letters to the editor focused on advocacy issues
- Photograph events, even create videos
You can help out safely at home, or help out in-person if and when you feel comfortable doing so.
If you would like to discuss our opportunities further, I’d like to have a phone call to learn more about your background, experiences, and interests. We’d be so happy to have you donate your time and talent. Fill out our volunteer interest form HERE and email it to email@example.com.
You can also learn more at www.aarp.org/volunteer