AARP Michigan would like to recognize the front line worker or caregiver that’s made a difference in your life in 2020. Join us in saying “thank you” to a caregiver or front line worker that you identify.
We are seeking your help in recognizing a caregiver or frontline worker who has helped to make a difference in the lives of others. This year has been extraordinarily challenging for healthcare workers, first responders, police, educators and others. We want to take an opportunity to thank them for their service and to let them know how much they are appreciated. We will provide the individual being recognized with a token of appreciation from you and AARP. Qualified nominees will receive a gift valued up to $100.
Please share your story in 50 words or less if you are submitting it in writing, or 60 seconds or less if you are submitting it via video. Submissions must be received by 5:00 pm on Monday, December 21, 2020.
The person being recognized must meet the following criteria.
1. Be employed in one of the following areas:
* Nursing home
* Home caregiver
* Community worker
* First Responder (EMT, Police, Fire)
|* Doctor’s office|
* Direct care facility
* Other/List: _____________________
2. The service they provided was above and beyond their routine areas of responsibility.
3. They must work in their area of service a minimum of 15 hours per week.
4. The service must have been performed in 2020.
5. The person cannot be a family member, relative or close personal friend.
Please complete the following information and describe why you think the person you are recognizing is deserving of this special tribute.
Do you have a video message to share? Just click here to upload it.
This information will not be shared publicly without the written consent of both the nominee and the individual receiving recognition. AARP reserves the right, at its own discretion, to disqualify any submissions.