Attend AARP Rhode Island’s Live! Online Career Expo
Learn skills. Meet employers. Reach your goals.
Wednesday, September 26, 2018, 1-4 p.m. ET
Want to get ahead or get hired? If you live in Rhode Island you can’t afford to miss our Live! Online Career Expo. Employers and career professionals from your area will be online to help you learn about the skills they value.
This three-hour online event was created to help you reach your career goals—and allow you to explore options you may not have thought of, such as part-time and remote work opportunities. It’s all possible through a wide variety of interactive events and information that allow you to learn more about job skills like writing the perfect resume, making the most of networking, building a better online presence and much more.
Register today to experience:
- Live, 30-minute webinars on staying competitive and age-proofing your career
- Scheduled chats on job search strategies, what employers are looking for and more
- Employer exhibit halls organized by industry and job openings
- Interactive videos, quizzes and resources that can help you stay competitive
- AARP state office chat rooms to point you to job or volunteer opportunities
- Sessions with career coaches on resume tips and interview advice
- And much more!