Schools are back in session. The Delta variant is spreading quickly across Alabama. And some still have questions about the vaccines. We know you have questions, and we want to help you get answers.
Join AARP Alabama and a panel of experts on Thursday, August 19 from 6:30 to 7:30PM Central Time for an informative Q&A session. Listen to the discussion, and get your questions answered. There are two ways to participate:
- Dial-in: 1-855-436-3541; when prompted, enter PIN 110166.
- Or join the discussion on Facebook: AARP Alabama Facebook Page.
Our panelists who will be taking your questions:
- Dr. Mary McIntyre, M.D., Medical Director, Alabama Department of Public Health
- Dr. Eric Mackey, Ph.D., State Superintendent, Alabama Board of Education
- Dr. Dan Marullo, Ph.D., Clinical Psychologist, Children's Hospital of Alabama