Holiday parties are right around the corner, do you know what’s on your menu? AARPCO’s The New 50+, “It’s a Mindset” is offering two different menus you can learn to prepare at Stir Cooking School in December and discover what the New 50+ is all about. We will discuss why healthy living is important for all ages. Classes will run 2 - 3 hours, and are a fun filled, hands-on experience. You will have the opportunity to work side by side with professional chefs while fully participating in everything being taught. If you want to learn how to cook, have fun or tweak your skills, join us at Stir Cooking School for these fun holiday events.
Impressive Holiday Party Menu
Tuesday, December 4, 2018
6 - 9 p.m.
- Smoked Salmon and Herbed Creme Fraiche Blini Tortes
- Pan Seared Ribeye with a Red Wine Mushroom Sauce
- Truffled Potato Puree with Mascarpone
- Sauteed Haricot Vert with Herb Butter
- Beignets with Strawberry Compote & Vanilla Whipped cream
AARP members and guests can purchase tickets online through AARP Colorado for $30 per ticket. Tickets include hands-on cooking experience plus the opportunity to enjoy the prepared meal.
A Cozy Winter Supper with Friends Menu
Tuesday, December 11, 2018
6 - 9 p.m.
• Butternut Squash Soup with Cinnamon Creme Fraiche
• Pancetta Wrapped Chicken Stuffed with Balsamic Roasted Apples
• Turnip & Yukon Gold Potato Gratin
• Sauteed Broccoli Rabe with Garlic
• Apple Galette with Salted Caramel Sauce and Whipped
AARP members and guests can purchase tickets online through AARP Colorado for $25 per ticket. Tickets include hands-on cooking experience plus the opportunity to enjoy the prepared meal.