STATEWIDE TELEPHONE TOWN HALLS WILL CONTINUE THROUGH DECEMBER
Since March, Idaho Governor Brad Little, health officials, financial experts, legal experts and AARP Idaho have participated in statewide telephone town halls to provide updated information and answer questions regarding the ongoing coronavirus situation in Idaho. You can listen to past telephone town halls HERE.
The hour-long conversations (all noon MTN) will continue every two weeks:
- 10/27 with guest, Judy Taylor of the Idaho Commission on Aging (topic is family caregiving)
- 11/10 Election recap and legislative preview with Governor Little
- 11/24 guest with guest, Dr. Christine Hahn, Idaho State Epidemiologist
- 12/8 guest TBD
- 12/22 guest TBD
There are three ways to participate:
· dialing toll-free 866-767-0637 at the time of the call (participants call then press *3 and be connected to ask their question directly)
· registering to be called in advance at https://vekeo.com/aarpidaho/
· streaming live at www.facebook.com/aarpidaho
This is an interactive forum and participants are encouraged to call and speak directly with the Governor. Tens of thousands of Idahoans have joined these calls over the past month. Questions may also be submitted ahead of time via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This important call is available for anyone regardless if they are an AARP member or not.