Our online Q&A sessions can help you keep your loved one secure.
Keeping Your Loved Ones Safe at Home
Part 1: Tuesday, April 10, 2018, 5 – 5:30 p.m. MT
Part 2: Thursday, April 12, 2018, 5 – 5:30 p.m. MT
Nearly half of family caregivers are caring for a loved one who still lives in his or her home. Another 35 percent share a home with the loved one in their care. You want a safe and secure home environment for those you’re caring for. At AARP, we’re here to help.
Our two-part online Q&A conducted by AARP caregiving experts can help you keep your loved ones safer at home — and offer you peace of mind.
In Part 1, you’ll learn about:
- Ways to make a home safe, comfortable and a great fit
- The benefits of aging at home
- Simple and affordable modifications you can make to hallways, kitchens and living rooms
In Part 2, you’ll learn about:
- How to find in-home care and manage health care needs
- Technology that can help caregivers as their loved ones age in place
- Simple and affordable modifications you can make to bedrooms and bathrooms
This session can help your loved ones stay at home safely and comfortably for as long as possible. Register for this free online Q&A session from AARP. Share the event with family and friends so they can join in the conversation, too. It’s a simple way to get the answers and guidance you need. You can even submit your own questions in advance.
Click here to register.
Can’t log in on the live date? Don’t worry. Register and you can still watch the interactive webinar on demand at your convenience.