We are seeking volunteers to assist with a variety of activities and tasks with the AARP Nebraska State Office in Lincoln. Find out if these volunteer opportunities are the right fit for you.
Volunteer On-boarding and Support
The volunteer support team helps with follow-up of new volunteer recruits, orientation, and the first few volunteer experiences, including office volunteers. We want to get individuals oriented and “on the ground” soon after they express an interest in working with us. To help us with volunteer on-boarding, please put VOLUNTEER SUPPORT in the subject line of your email. You do not need to be a Lincoln area resident for this position.
Office/Clerical Volunteer (Lincoln only)
Are you detailed oriented? The AARP State Office needs a volunteer needed to assist with administrative tasks. This volunteer would file, code expense statements, stuff packets for events, make copies and help with various other administrative duties. Volunteer must be willing to come into the state office one day per week of their choosing, and work at least four hours. Parking would be validated. If interested in this position please put OFFICE VOLUNTEER in the subject line of your email. Please provide information about yourself and your work history.
If you’re ready to find out more about all of these volunteer opportunities, get in touch!
- Send an email to NEAARP@aarp.org and in the subject line write the name of the position followed by VOLUNTEER, e.g., EVENTS VOLUNTEER,
- Tell us about your work and community experiences,
- Tell us why you are applying and why you feel you would be a good fit for the volunteer position,
- Attach a resume if you want,
- Remember to include contact information, and
- Please send your email by April 30, 2016.