Join AARP on Thursday, January 26 from 10 a.m. - 3 p.m. CT for AARP’s free Online Career Fair: Spotlight on Part-Time Work. This live event is a great way for job seekers to:
- Re-charge their job search
- Connect with local and national employers and volunteer organizations, such as Lord & Taylor, Jackson Hewitt and Goodwill Industries
- Chat with recruiters, submit résumés, view job openings, and tap into on-site educational resources
- Get timely job search advice during four live webinars and half-dozen live scheduled chats.
- Play games that help brush up on job search skills (and enter for a chance to win a prize!).
- Connect with other job seekers
- Get a sneak peek at AARP’s new Digital Skills Inventory that helps job seekers polish the digital skills they need to find a job or keep the job they have.
- And more!
Can’t make the live date? Register anyway! By registering, you’ll gain entry to the Virtual Career Environment and access jobs, tip sheets and view webinars on demand.
Don’t forget to share this opportunity with friends and family who might be interested.