AARP Eye Center
Free webinars and presentations offered on a variety of topics by skilled presenters
Does your community group need a guest speaker? AARP Montana offers fun, free and interesting virtual presentations via Zoom. Skilled AARP volunteers can deliver presentations on a variety of topics for webinars, online workshops and digital conferences anywhere in Montana through its “Virtual Connections” program.
“AARP Montana has been doing in-person community workshops and presentations for years, said Nancy Andersen, AARP Montana Director of Outreach and Volunteer Engagement. “With our virtual presentations, we can now offer a rich lineup of fun, free events and webinars to Montanans all across the state.”
Presentations are generally 20 – 45 minutes, however the length of most presentations can be tailored to the request of the group.
To request a presentation, send an e-mail to: MTAARP@aarp.org.
- Making Cents of Caregiving Costs
- Prepare to Care
- Brain Health
- Six Pillars of Brain Health
- Livable Communities (these also relate to Caregiving)
- Downsizing and Decluttering
- Fraud Prevention
- Government Imposter Scams
- Online Relationship Scams
- Your Identity-Staying Connected & Protected
- Jump Start Your Job Search
- Financial basics for the 50+
- Health Insurance Marketplace
- Medicare 101 - Understanding Your Benefits
- Social Security
- Retirement Planning Strategies for Today and Tomorrow
- AARP Network of Age-Friendly Communities