Concerned about a level regulatory playing field for your small business? Join other Montana small business owners for this unique opportunity to share your concerns directly with the National Ombudsman for Small Business, Brian Castro.
- Learn how the Office of the National Ombudsman can help your small businesses save time and money in resolving difficult regulatory compliance and enforcement issues.
- Join other Montana small business owners to voice your ideas on federal regulatory challenges facing your business.
During this forum you'll also be able to:
- Provide real-time input on regulatory enforcement fairness issues impacting your small business.
- Learn more about resources and assistance through the Small Business Administration (SBA) and the National Ombudsman.
- Engage federal officials on ways the government can best support small business success.
- Meet local SBA leaders, resource partners, state officials and John Hart, Regional Advocate for Montana.
Tuesday, July 21, 2015 - 10:00 to 11:30 a.m. MDT
Montana Manufacturing Extension Center
2310 University Way, Building 2
Bozeman, MT 59715
Thursday July, 23, 2015 - 9:30 to 11:00 a.m. MDT
University of Great Falls – Absolon Lounge
1301 20th Street South
Great Falls, MT 59405
RSVP: To register for either of these events, visit http://events.montanachamber.com/?ee=117 by July 15th