AARP Eye Center
Beginning with Ft. Ransom State Park on May 31, and continuing monthly through our September hike at Theodore Roosevelt National Park (ND's only national park), AARP ND has organized hiking day trips to five different parks in North Dakota this summer. We're even providing a preview of the hikes on April 19.
At each hike, park interpreters will talk about the park and provide guidance on hiking trails. We'll have snacks and water available at all the hikes, and we'll cover your park day pass if you don't have one. Our final hike will be at North Dakota's only national park, Theodore Roosevelt National Park, and will include a picnic. Explore with others, get some good exercise and enjoy the North Dakota outdoors this summer! Hikes are held on Wednesdays beginning at 11 a.m. Register for one or every hike.
Hiking Day Trip Destinations
- FINAL HIKE: Wednesday September 6: Theodore Roosevelt National Park
- Wednesday, May 31: Ft. Ransom State Park
- Wednesday, June 21: Ft. Stevenson State Park
- Wednesday, July 19: Icelandic State Park
- Wednesday, August 16: Lake Metigoshe State Park
See you on the trails!