AARP North Dakota has skilled volunteers available to provide virtual presentations and can speak to your group online. Our speakers provide FREE virtual presentations via Zoom that address the issues that matter most to North Dakotans. If you are interested in requesting a speaker, please fill out this form. Our speakers will present to groups throughout the state, including community organizations, private businesses, houses of worship, senior centers and other groups.
What presentations are available? Find full topic descriptions here.
- Brain Health
- Caregiving - Prepare to Care
- Fraud - Scam Basics
- Fraud - Government Imposter Scams
- Fraud - Your Identity: Staying Connected & Protected
- Fraud - Online Romance Scams
- Health - Living Longer, Living Smarter
- HomeFit: Your Home for Life
- Tech workshop - Android
- Tech workshop - iPhone
Request a speaker today! If your group would be interested in an engaging and motivating discussion from AARP North Dakota, please complete this form.