AARP Eye Center
April is National Volunteer Month - a perfect time to say THANK YOU to the more than 200 dedicated volunteers who share their time and talents with AARP South Dakota and their communities.
AARP South Dakota's mission is to empower the 50-plus in communities across our state to choose how to live as they age. South Dakota has a lot of geography, so we rely on volunteers in many ways, including:
- Helping develop and implement our strategic plan by serving on our volunteer Executive Council
- Organizing and hosting educational and social events
- Volunteering with programs such as AARP Driver Safety and AARP Tax-Aide
- Advocating on important topics with elected officials
- Providing information to their communities on issues such as fraud prevention, family caregiving or support for veterans and military families.
While April is National Volunteer Appreciation Month, we are so grateful to all of our dedicated volunteers throughout the year!
If you are interested in learning more about volunteering with AARP South Dakota:
- Email email@example.com
- Call 1-866-542-8172
- Fill out our online form