AARP Arkansas proudly sponsors “Election 2016: AETN Debates," taped and telecast Monday, Oct. 10 through Wednesday, Oct. 12, 2016, featuring candidates for our state's U.S. Senate and four U.S. House of Representatives seats.
Next week's AETN elections coverage culminates with “Election 2016: Ballot Initiatives” on Friday, Oct. 14, and all six election programs will repeat in their entirety on Sunday, Oct. 30.
Monday, October 10, 2016
- U.S. Congressional District 3Taping 10 a.m., Broadcast 7 p.m.U.S. Rep. Steve Womack (Republican) &Steve Isaacson (Libertarian)
- U.S. Congressional District 4Taping 2 p.m., Broadcast 8 p.m.U.S. Rep. Bruce Westerman (R) &Kerry Hicks (L)
Tuesday, October 11, 2016
- U.S. Congressional District 1Taping 10 a.m., Broadcast 7 p.m.U.S. Rep. Rick Crawford (R) &Mark West (L)
Wednesday, October 12, 2016
- U.S. SenateTaping 2 p.m., Broadcast 7 p.m.U.S. Sen. John Boozman (R); Conner Eldridge (Democratic);Frank Gilbert (L)
- U.S. Congressional District 2Taping 5:30 p.m., Broadcast 8 p.m.U.S. Rep. French Hill (R); Dianne Curry (D); Chris Hayes (L)
Further information is available on AETN.