Workshop One: SELLING YOUR SELF
A 90-minute workshop that helps you prepare for your career change
In this workshop we will discuss specific steps you can take to effectively market yourself to prospective employers or investors. We will explore techniques to help you sell yourself, your story, and your idea to people who can help you make your dream come true. There are simple techniques that will make seeking an interview and successfully engaging in an interview much easier.
1. Researching the company/investors/industry that you are pursuing.
2. Seeking out information interviews rather than employment interviews.
3. Calling and talking to the right person who can help you along the networking trail.
4. Preparing your resume so that it is tailored to the job you are seeking.
5. Writing down ten questions (and answers), that you believe you’ll be asked in the interview.
6. What do you wear to the interview?
Register online or call 1-877-926-8300.