AARP will host a Telephone Town Hall on Thursday, May 6, from 2:00-3:00 pm ET, discussing family caregiving for Veterans. To participate, call toll-free 1-877-229-8493 and enter the code 115392 to ask questions and hear from our special guests from Robley Rex VA Medical Center and AARP.
Important topics of discussion will include:
- The Program of Comprehensive Assistance for Family Caregivers (PCAFC)
- The Program of General Caregiver Support Services (PGCSS)
- The Geriatrics Program
- Lori Paris, General Caregiver Support Program Coordinator, Robley Rex VA Medical Center
- Witty Cordiaro, Caregiver Support Program Manager, Robley Rex VA Medical Center
- Alma Wooley, Retired Lieutenant Colonel, AARP
Supporting the needs of veterans and family caregivers is an important mission at AARP. To learn about resources, tips, and more information on family caregiving for veterans visit aarp.org/veterans.
Call toll-free 1-877-229-8493 and enter the code 115392 - Thursday, May 6 from 2:00 pm-3:00 pm ET. We look forward to your participation in this key conversation.