Spend a morning with AARP in St. Louis on a guided bike ride on one of the many trails in the region. Our Boomers and Bikes℠ program explores a different trail each month, July through October. Our cycling team will take care of everything – you just need to bring your bike, your helmet and your sense of adventure!
Most rides will start at 9:00 a.m. and will end by noon. You’ll be free to continue cycling in the area or carry on with the rest of your day.
Register now for our ride on October 8th!
We want to make sure everyone has a safe and fun experience while out on the trail! Here are more details you’ll need to know to join us:
- Registration is required for participation.
- Each participant must complete their own registration process.
- Each rider must have and wear a helmet to participate on the ride.
- Each cyclist will receive a confirmation and reminder with meet-up information.
- Each registrant will be required to agree to the terms and conditions during the registration process.
You will have a great experience, meet new people and fit in some exercise on a Saturday morning. We hope you can join us!