Join AARP on Tuesday, September 20 from 11 a.m. - 4 p.m. ET for AARP’s free Virtual Career Fair. This live event is a great way for job seekers to:
- Re-charge their job search
- Connect with local and national employers and volunteer organizations, such as American Red Cross, AT&T, Toys R Us, and UnitedHealth Group
- Chat with recruiters, submit résumés, view job openings, and tap into on-site educational resources
- Get timely job search advice during four live webinars and half-dozen live scheduled chats.
- Play games that help brush up on job search skills (and enter for a chance to win a prize!).
- Connect with other job seekers
- Get a sneak peak at AARP’s new Work & Jobs Skills Inventory that will help job seekers polish the digital skills they need to find a job or keep the job they have.
Can’t make the live date? Register anyway! By registering, you’ll have access to the Virtual Career Environment and see the jobs listed by employers, access tip sheets and view webinars on-demand through the end of 2016.
And don’t forget to share this opportunity with friends and family who might be interested. Register now