1. Send an email.
2. Join the AARP North Dakota Advocacy Team
3. Share your story
For more information or to get involved contact Janelle Moos, Advocacy Director, email@example.com or 701-390-0161.
LEARN MORE ABOUT THE ADVOCACY WORK OF AARP NORTH DAKOTA
- Our 2022 interim legislative priorities
- Our 2021 legislative wins
- How to take action
- Become an AARP advocacy volunteer
JOIN THE ADVOCACY TEAM
Help us create positive change for North Dakotans 50 and older by joining the Advocacy or A-Team! The A-Team is a diverse group of volunteers playing a key role in the AARP's mission to lead positive social change. As a member of the A-Team you might:
- Work alongside staff to educate and advocate for issues important to our members
- Participate in monthly calls and regular face-to-face meetings to stay informed about AARP-led state and federal advocacy efforts
- Join staff to visit local, state and federally elected officials to discuss the benefits of legislation or policies
- Write letters to the editor
- Participate in and track issues during the legislative sessions
- Train other members to participate in the process.
If you’re interested in finding out more or becoming a member of the A-Team, please contact Janelle Moos, Advocacy Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 701-390-0161.
Sign up to become an AARP Activist, and you'll receive the AARP Advocate, a free monthly e-newsletter; e-mail action alerts on the issues you care about; and the latest news on Congress and the White House.