AARP Eye Center
SAVE THE DATE: Tuesday, May 19, 10:00am-11:00am CST
AARP Veterans & Military Families Tele Town Hall - Dial Toll Free: 833-380-0694
Focusing on Veterans, Military Families and the Coronavirus. Call toll-free 833-380-0694 to hear special guests from the Veterans Administration and the Arkansas Department of Veterans Affairs discuss:
- Accessing benefits and health services through the VA or general health care providers.
- Caring for loved ones, including coordinating supports and back-up care, and how to stay connected to loved ones who are in VA long term care systems.
- Understanding and managing income and finances including employment and small businesses, additional resources from the recent economic stimulus and accessing and veteran’s benefits.
Special guests include:
· Margie Scott, MD, Medical Director, Central AR Veterans Health Care System
· Tammy Fowler, U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs Benefits
· Colonel Nate Todd, Arkansas Department of Veterans Affairs
To join this informative discussion with the latest news, tips, and resources to support Veterans & Military Families, dial toll-free - 833-380-0694– on Tuesday, May 19, 10:00am-11:00am OR register HERE to receive a call from us.