The Elder Care Network of Northern Colorado is proud to present the ninth annual Larimer County Senior Law Day to be held on Saturday, August 3, 2013, at the Fort Collins Marriott Hotel Conference Center from 8:30 am until 3 pm.
This educational one-day conference provides information specifically for seniors and their families in Northern Colorado. There will be a total of 11 morning and afternoon classes that will be repeated. The workshop presentations are:
• Estate Planning Overview: The process and Mistakes to Avoid.
• The Legal Issues and Tools Regarding Medical Decision-Making
• Should I have a will or a trust?
• Medicaid Long Term Care Benefits
• Health Care Reform: How will it affect seniors?
• Real Estate Law for Seniors
• Basic Business Law for Seniors
• Probate Administration: What are my options?
• Financial Decision Making: Keeping Your Financial House in Order
• What is the Role of a Fiduciary? Help I’m named in my parent’s estate planning documents!
• Our State Courts (presented by a judge)
In addition, attendees will find many other resources. Attorneys and other community resources will be available to answer individual questions. Each attendee will receive a tote bag filled with a copy of the new Colorado Senior Law Handbook, a publication of the Colorado Bar Association, and other resource materials.
Many exhibitors will be available to show their products or services and answer questions. A $10 contribution includes early lunch, several comprehensive publications, and four classes. Registration is required.
Contact Elder Care Network for more information at (970) 495-3442 or register online.