Free AARP Oklahoma Family Caregiver Resource Kits are now available to all Oklahomans. The AARP Oklahoma Caregiver Resource Kits include:
- Prepare to Care: A Resource Guide for Families -developed to help make the role of family caregiving more manageable
- Medicare Guide - provides a framework of how Medicare works and how caregivers and those in their care can make informed health coverage decisions.
- HomeFit - created to help people stay in the homes they love by turning where they live into a “lifelong home,” suitable for themselves and anyone in their household.
- Oklahoma and Northeastern Oklahoma Caregiver Resource Guides - help you find the services and supports you need throughout your caregiving journey.
- AARP Military Caregiving Guide for Veterans, Service Members, and their Families - provides basic tips to help you through the caregiving journey.
Please complete the below information to receive your complimentary caregiver kit from AARP Oklahoma.