Join AARP's York County Volunteer Team
You have a lifetime of experience to offer. If you’re looking for a place to share it, AARP can help.
One of our most valuable assets is our members who are eager to share their life experiences and skills in their communities through volunteerism. We can help you find a place where you can use your skills and experience to the best of your abilities.
You know what volunteering can do for others; now see what it can do for you.
AARP is known for a strong tradition of community involvement. Our York County volunteer team works with AARP members and chapters, the public and local organizations to share information and resources on a variety of programs and activities. It's the perfect way to make a difference in your community.
Through education, advocacy and service, AARP volunteers and staff work together to enhance the quality of life for all ages. Whether it is behind the scenes supporting the daily work of AARP or lending a hand directly to others in the community, AARP offers a wide range of quality volunteer opportunities.
As an AARP volunteer you will:
- Share the benefits of your life experience.
- Help achieve the goals of AARP Pennsylvania members care most about-health and financial security, independent living and protection from consumer and investment fraud.
- Benefit from high quality training and education.
- Enjoy stimulating new challenges.
- Partner with others who share your commitment to improving the quality of life
- Have fun
- Know that you are truly making a difference in your community.
Getting started is just a phone call or email away. If you're interested in learning more about joining our York County volunteer team, contact David Kalinoski of AARP Pennsylvania toll-free at 1-866-389-5654 or by email at email@example.com