AARP Pennsylvania and the City of Easton Present The First-Ever Easton Senior Fest
You’re invited to this FREE, fun and informative event on August 21 that celebrates older adults and their families in the community.
The full day program will feature performances by the Easton Municipal Band, a free picnic lunch and other fun activities.
You can also visit with representatives from local senior service organizations, including:
- AARP Pennsylvania
- AARP United Healthcare Supplemental Insurance
- Maintain Your Independence
- Meals on Wheels of Northampton County
- Northampton County Area Agency on Aging
- Pennsylvania Office of Attorney General
- Senior Helpers of the Lehigh Valley
- The Alzheimer’s Association
- Visiting Angels of Lehigh Valley
Join AARP staff and volunteers as we celebrate with the City of Easton at the first annual Senior Fest. Spend the day at Scott Park with friends and neighbors listening to the band, eating lunch and enjoying the day.
Event details: Tuesday, August 21
10 a.m.-3 p.m.
130 Larry Holmes Drive
Easton, PA 18042