AARP Washington recently asked members what issues are important to them, and the answers form the backbone of an on-demand Zoom series to help adults age with confidence and comfort.
To hear the latest on those topics, groups of 10 or more people can arrange an AARP Volunteer Speakers Bureau presentation. For speakers, call 866-277-7457 or go to aarp.org/WASpeakersHub.
Among the 30- or 60-minute presentations:
- “HomeFit,” covering accessibility and livability modifications
- “Six Pillars of Brain Health”
- “Protect Yourself From Fraud and Identity Theft”
- “Operation Protect Veterans From Fraud”
- “Living Longer, Living Smarter,” on long-term care
To become a speaker or to arrange a presentation in Spanish, contact email@example.com
About AARP Washington
Contact information and more from your state office. Learn what we are doing to champion social change and help you live your best life.