Thank you for your interest in the “Puzzled by Medicare or the New Health Care Law” program.
We apologize that our event filled to capacity and that you were not able to join us. However, we did tape two of the sessions which are available for viewing online:
AARP also has a variety of resources to help you navigate Medicare on our website.
You’ll find information such as:
- Medicare Starter Kit
- Medicare D and You
- Understanding Your Medicare Summary Notice
- How to Get the New Free Medicare Checkup
- Medicare’s Private Plans Explained
- Medigap Covers Some of Medicare’s Out-of-Pocket Costs
- You can ask Medicare Expert Patricia Barry questions. You can also view her archived articles.
- AARP’s easy to use Health Care Law Guide gives you the answers you need. Its’ fast, free and you’ll get a customized report about how the law works with your existing coverage or what other health coverage you may be able to get.
- You are invited to attend a webinar, “The New Health Care Law: Things You Need to Know.” The webinar will be on Thursday, March 21 at 11:00 PST. This 60-minute web event will also allow time for you to ask questions of AARP experts. You must register online to join.
- If you need help with health care coverage options, you can call a local Statewide Health Insurance Benefits Advisor (SHIBA) volunteer today. Talk to a real person, for free, unbiased help. Call 1-800-562-6900. SHIBA is a free service of the Washington State Office of the Insurance Commissioner.
- And Medicare has a variety of resources to help you at www.medicare.gov or you can call 1-800-MEDICARE.