THIS MONTH ON AARP LIVE:
COVID has changed a lot of things in America, including where we work, where we live, how we spend, and how we save.
This month on AARP Live, we’ll explore the post-pandemic economy with economic expert, Chris Farrell. Plus, AARP VT State Director, Greg Marchildon, will offer tips to help you navigate the new normal and plan for a secure financial future.
Five lucky callers will have a chance to win a hard cooler! Rules apply. Join the conversation and call 1-877-283-7570 during the show for your chance to win.
- AARP Foundation Connect2Affect tools to combat social isolation.
- Pandemic Forced Millions of Workers to Retire Early
- 14 Unexpected Fields That Offer Work-From-Home Jobs
- USDA Temporarily Suspends Debt Collections, Foreclosures and Other Activities on Farm Loans Due to Coronavirus
Connect with us!
- We're closer than you think! Connect with AARP where you live - find AARP activities and opportunities in your state!
- Send your questions, comments or suggestions for the show to email@example.com or tweet us!