Spring is a good time to take a fresh look at your future and your financial affairs. From keeping the family farm in the family, to making sure your final wishes are honored – Rural America Live with AARP answered your calls and questions on estate planning during our March 2022 episode.
- What happens to your debt after you die
- Retirement guide made easy
- How to stop stalling on getting a will and estate plan
- Personal estate planning kit
- How to write a last letter to your loved ones
- 10 tips to help protect your spouse
- Annual Caring.com estate planning survey
Connect with us!
- We're closer than you think! Connect with AARP where you live - find AARP activities and opportunities in your state!
- Send your questions, comments or suggestions for the show to firstname.lastname@example.org or tweet us!
About AARP States
AARP is active in all 50 states and Washington, DC, Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands. Connect with AARP in your state.